Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Mid September already

Went to see my uncle last Saturday, after scrapbooking. He looks well, considering what he has been through!!! He didn't know who I was, even when I explained. He kept shaking his head and thinking, and then saying "No"

Will go back to see him soon




Chris and I went to Biddulph Gardens on the 10 September, this is the pathway up to the door, the colours were lovely, considering it is almost autumn now.











The second photo is of the house from the other side of the lake















We had such a good time that we dicided to join the National Trust, that way we can take photos of all the beautiful gardens, and it won't cost us to get in.

We went to Erddig in North Wales on the 17th September, and took a lot more photos, with the aid of our new tripods. We did feel a little bit silly the first time we used them, but ended up using them most of the time.


















This is the first picture I took using the tripod, I like it and changed it to B&W


1 comment:

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Awesome photos Gill! Just posted on Chris's blog - think I need WANT a new camera!


About Me

I married in 1974, have 2 children, 1979 & 1982, girl and boy, both engineers, both single, and have their own houses, so now we have the house to ourselves again.