Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We're going to Crickhowell

Chris and I are going to Crickhowell in South Wales on the 11 April to see our friends from Scrappers Unlimited!!!

We are leaving on Wednesday afternoon, and staying in a hotel in Llandidrod Wells and travelling the rest of the way on the Thursday morning.

We have booked our classes and an extra nights stay at the hotel on the Saturday night, so we will be exhausted when we get home, and I will need a day off to recover!!!!

When I was leaving the house this morning, an ambulance was going down our lane (it is a cul de sac) and as I got to the bottom of the drive it went back up the lane. As I was going through our village, it came back out of another lane - think he was lost - I though " I hope the poor person who is waiting for it isn't dying!"

At about 8.30 my DS rings me from A & E, his girlfriend had fallen down the stairs and hurt her back!!! Yes you'ce got it - it was their house they were looking for. Their house is on the other side of the valley to ours, no wonder it took 15 minutes to reach their house (I haven't told DS about it yet!!!!

Anyway, she was on a spinal board in A & E, after tripping half way down the stairs and hurting her back on the way down. I haven't heard anything else yet, DS hasn't called, so I am assuming that no news is good news at the moment.

Will give him a call, if he doesn't call soon.

I am at work on my lunch hour, and have forgotten to bring my book to read, so I thought I would update my blog, because Chris will shout at me if I don't!!!!

Off to the gym after work, and to have a nice healthy tea there afterwards too.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

And it'll be great to see you Gill!


About Me

I married in 1974, have 2 children, 1979 & 1982, girl and boy, both engineers, both single, and have their own houses, so now we have the house to ourselves again.