Wednesday, August 01, 2007

It's the 1st of August....





....As promised I have come back to post more often :)

On Sunday Chris and I went to Tatton Park in Cheshire and took quite a few photos, mostly flowers, but did manage to get a photo of a few aeroplanes, which were taking off from Manchester Airport every few minutes.......



On Monday night, we decided to go to Chester, down by the river, as the sun was going down, to get some photos of the river at dusk.




I quite like this photo, it is a bit different to the photos I usually take.

Enough of photos, what else has happened since I last posted???? i made an appointment at the dentist for a 6 monthly check up back in January, and the appointment was for tonight at 4:45, why is it, that I started with a tooth ache last Thursday???? She couldn't find a reason for the pain, so I am using Sensitive toothpaste, to see if that improves it...we will have to wait and see.

Chris and I are going to Leeds on Sunday, to meet up with our friends from http://www.photography4allforum.co.uk/ which is a photography forum we belong to. We are hoping that the weather will hold until at least Monday, as every time we all meet up, the weather isn't too good....

I have lost another 2lbs so I have now lost 36.5 lbs in total.....still a long way to go.

I have another lot of acupuncture tomorrow, on my knee..... this will be the third go, it does seem to be helping, but would probably be better if I gave it a rest at the weekends :)

No comments:


About Me

I married in 1974, have 2 children, 1979 & 1982, girl and boy, both engineers, both single, and have their own houses, so now we have the house to ourselves again.