Friday, May 19, 2006






I can't believe that it has been over a week since I last came on here. I have won first prize on UK Scrappers with my photo of the mandarin duck I took at LLangollen on Good Friday.

Aprils' theme was patterns, and the colours on the duck were truly beautiful. It wasn't until I upoaded it that I thought that I could enter it into the competition, never thinking that it would actually win!!!!

The prize arrived on Monday, and it was fabby - lots of papers, fibres, embellishments of all sorts!!!

That makes three prizes this month, and I don't usually win anything as a rule.

I went to the Wirral crop yesterday, and we do a monthly challenge, this months' challenge was "Long lazy days" We all vote for our fave LO, and I won this too!!! Can't believe it, maybe I should submit a LO for publishing!?!?!?!?




















My God daughter, had a little girl on the 1 May, and I was emailed a photograph of her, and decided to scrap it yesterday, thought you might like to see it

2 comments:

Roz said...

Gill, well done on winning the competition, your photo was fabby, come over and give me a rub, need some of your luck.

Chrissie said...

I think you should start submitting Gill :-) I like the one you did for my challenge.


About Me

I married in 1974, have 2 children, 1979 & 1982, girl and boy, both engineers, both single, and have their own houses, so now we have the house to ourselves again.