Tuesday, May 02, 2006






Whilst at my friend Chris's house last night, we were doing a little bit of experimenting with our scrapbooking skills, and I managed to do two kaleidoscopes using 4 photos, and 4 mirror image photos. I think only one of the photos has posted, I will try again later with the other one.

All I need to do now is do a LO using one of them. I might leave that to do on Saturday, at our Wirral crop - 10am - 10 pm.

We are all so looking forward to it, we have all been so excited for the last few weeks.

We know what papers we are using for the challenges now................all I need to do now is find the photos I am going to use, and I will be OK.

No comments:


About Me

I married in 1974, have 2 children, 1979 & 1982, girl and boy, both engineers, both single, and have their own houses, so now we have the house to ourselves again.