Thursday, May 04, 2006

Lost 1.75 lbs this week

Just weighed myself, and I have lost 1.75lbs this week!!! That is 24.5 lbs since January!! Mini target of 35 lbs by the end of June.

Went to the Drs on Tuesday, she said she would be happy to sign me off for another 2 weeks, but I told her that I would only worry about the work that will be waiting for me when I got back, that I suggested I ask my boss for part time for the next 2 weeks. If my knee starts feeling better, I can always extend my hours gradually. She said that she would allow that, but if my boss said no, then she would sign me off for 2 weeks.

Boss said yes, so I am working 10 - 2 for the next 2 weeks, must say I could get used to these hours!!

2 more days until the Wirral 12 hour crop on Saturday, National Scrapbooking Day!! We are all so looking forward to it!!!

Anyway, got to run...............ok maybe not run, perhaps just limp! As I want to get some photograph paper on my way to work.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Well done on that weight loss Gill. I am hopeless...can you bottle some of your willpower please? :-D


About Me

I married in 1974, have 2 children, 1979 & 1982, girl and boy, both engineers, both single, and have their own houses, so now we have the house to ourselves again.