Tuesday, May 02, 2006

WOW!!!!

I have just found out that I have won second prize in a LO competition set by Chrissie of Scrappers unlimited over the Bank Holiday Weekend!!

We had to do a LO featuring ourselves in our teenage years!! As there are not many photos of me during my teenage years, as our photos are on slides!! We also had to use heat in some way on the LO.

I made a heat embossed background on plain pink cardstock, and layered a number of oddments of basic grey papers, and hid some journalling under the quote using hinges.

Unfortunately, I am unable to upload a photo of it at the moment, but will try again later on.

2 comments:

Chrism said...

congratulations honey - not bad considering you hadn't got a clue what to do :lol:

Chrissie said...

It's a lovely LO and I think the photo is FAB! I really like the embossed background too. It's all so pretty. Well done!


About Me

I married in 1974, have 2 children, 1979 & 1982, girl and boy, both engineers, both single, and have their own houses, so now we have the house to ourselves again.